How To Become A Good Writer For Beginners
I really thought it was a big deal becoming a good writer until I discovered what it takes to be one.
At first it would surely seem to you like it is a big deal or something but it only requires you do something simple and doing it in the right way. Becoming a good writer although it is not a day job, it is, not also something out of ordinary.
On your journey to becoming a good writer you will encounter many challenges but your ability to persevere would make a better writer out of you.
WHAT IS WRITING?
Writing itself is a form of art and creativity. It is a literary composition with the involves the use of symbols and when you say symbols you mean punctuations, spaces or maybe alphabets to relate your intentions.
The primary aim of writing is to communicate or share your ideas or thoughts in a way that people can read and at the same time understand.
Writing as a concept provides one with the necessary skills to think and to communicate.
WHO IS A WRITER?
Who is a writer? this is the next thing you would ask.
Well, a writer in Le mans view layman view is a person who practices the art of writing, a writer communicates his or her ideologies using various and unique writing techniques. a writer simplifies complex ideas.
A person can be called a writer in diverse ways.
WHO CAN BECOME A WRITER?
Basically, Becoming A Good Writer Today requires consistent, everyone can become a writer. Yeah! that this right. No one is left out of this game.
I mean, everyone has the potential to become a writer. It’s just that not everyone realizes this.
READ ALSO: Best Loan App For Nigeria
Becoming a writer is a gradual process which involves intense practice. And Becoming A Good Writer requires even more intense practice.
I have interacted with, and during that course studied lots of writers I have crossed paths with, and could come out with 2 things; That is, There are Two (2) groups of writers you will likely meet in this modern time.
1. The writers who have this innate ability to write. These people are born with it – natural. When They discover what they have in them, then there is a high tendency of them going farther on this part than anyone else. Just Saying though, It is All still based on seriousness.
READ ALSO: Top 10 Universities In Australia For Masters
2. This category of writers are those who have found the passion out of difficulties in writing, and are willing to learn as they dedicate time into practicing and self improving themselves. These group of people often have hard times going on this path but they still preserve. I call them the “Dogged Writers”, Funny right?, Never Giving up.
How Can I Become A Good Writer For Beginners? Yeah!
Perfect Question, These three (3) tips would set you on fire:
1. Read, Just Read And Continue Reading:
You got that?
Becoming A Good Writer Today,
A Good Writer is made of knowledge; is a knowledgeable person and knowledge originates from reading. The first and necessary thing and also an obstacle you must overcome to be the best writer that you want, is your attitude towards learning. In other words, reading comes from the willingness and the zeal to learn.
If you must make a wood writer, you must read, if you must make a good writer you must also learn. Knowledge is very ideal.
2. Overcome Procrastination: Don’t be Lazy, Did you hear that? Don’t be Lazy. Lazy is a killer; it kills dreams.
Come to think of it, You eventually got a contract, maybe a duration of 1,2,3 weeks, would you deliver?
Laziness is not an accomplice of writing. Take Note.
3. Don’t Skip Processes: Everything one does Has or have a process or processes.
You just have to be consistent on this path, Remember, Slow and Steady Wins The Race.
I am convinced this article is an eye opener for you. I hope to seeing you becoming the writer that you are.
What do have to say?
we want to hear from you all.
Drop your comment below.